Check it out tea peeps. It is such an honor to be asked and featured in the Spa Edition of TEA Magazine, September 2013 Issue.
Click the link for the complete post…
iHeartTeas Feature Article Sneak Peek
I just have have to share with a new matcha bowl that I had painted and had glazed. I also put into it a message that saw on Pinterest on another mug that really spoke to me, “No Tea…No Work” and to that I say a rousing “Heck Yay!” I plan on making more and will share them with you as I go along.
I wish the front was a bit clearer but I did want to mention it is a dark green and light green mix in drip like streaks. Just gorgeous.
My Coconut & Honey Matcha Latte Recipe
2 tsp Matcha – I used Obubu Teas Matcha
Hot Water – Enough to make a Matcha paste
2% Milk – 4oz
Coconut Milk – 3oz
Half & Half – 1oz
Honey – 3 tsp or add to your taste
Whipped Cream – Optional but delicious
* Warning – Rich & Creamy but worth it.
- Add Matcha to bowl and whisk a touch of hot water to make a thick paste. Be sure to whisk until the contents are smooth and creamy.
In separate container add 2% milk, coconut milk, and half and half together. Microwave for 2 mins or use stove-top to heat.
- Pour matcha paste into a mug. Next, slowly mix in milk mixture into the mug with matcha. Once all the milk is in the mug stir until evenly distributed.
- Next, stir in desired amount of honey.
- Lastly and my favorite part… Top off with whipped cream and Enjoy!
Please share your experiences with this recipe if you make it. Thank you!