9 comments for “A look at an order from iHeartTeas

1. 14 Mar ’12 at 8:52 pm

That, my dear, looks like a lot of fun. Tea goodness that just goes on and on.

Beautiful photo.

2. 14 Mar ’12 at 8:58 pm

Thanks for posting this @TeaTrade

3. 14 Mar ’12 at 9:05 pm

@lahikmajoe Thanks, it’s difficult shipping teas out everytime. They all look so delicious. Especially now that I have been getting more orders. I guess that just means I just need to buy more tea 🙂

4. 14 Mar ’12 at 9:08 pm

Sweet Velvet Fog, Batman!

• 14 Mar ’12 at 9:26 pm

LOL 🙂 That’s right I am a diabolical blending genius. I started on Adagio Teas years ago and since have honed my skills even more and now have started blending on my own. Still of course I’ve got a long ways to go. I feel when it comes to blending, you are always fine tuning and learning new skills.

Not to toot my own horn but “Sweet Velvet Fog” was #1 on the Adagio Best Sellers list majority of a year and a half and if not #1 at least one of the “Top 4.” I have sold hundreds of them and still do. I am also proud of the Winter Frost, Creamy Pumpkin Spice Tea and many others I have blended as well.

My “Sweet Velvet Fog” was a featured video review done by Zach Luye, episode #16, it should still be available to view on iTunes, I believe. I was also a winner of the St. Patrick’s Day Blend contest a couple of years back with my blend an “Irish Rum.”

Sorry for the rambling but I thought you would all like to know a little trivia related to my earlier days of blending.

5. 15 Mar ’12 at 5:20 pm

I found the review of your Sweet Velvet Fog Rachel, and also dropped it into the activity stream. Enjoyed your “starred on TV” tea:

6. 15 Mar ’12 at 11:46 pm

FYI @Jackie there are 2 more videos of me out there that were care of Zack Luye when he was with Adagio. One featuring a tea the other I’m in for a huge Adagio event. I’m so much heavier in it though. Not gonna tell you how to find them either. *Evil Laugh* 😉

7. 19 Mar ’12 at 10:03 pm

Are they all yours?

8. 19 Mar ’12 at 11:33 pm

No, not all the ones in the picture but some are.