A look at an order from iHeartTeas

This is a look at what an order from iHeartteas looks like..certainly something to enjoy!

Profile photo of iheartteas

iheartteas

Hi, my name is Rachana Rachel Carter.I am a long time tea addict, foodie, and wine enthusiast. Along with all my passions at the core I am a huge health and fitness advocate.Plus a bit of a geek and as crafty as can be.

Thank you for reading!
Profile photo of iheartteas

Latest posts by iheartteas (see all)

Profile photo of iheartteas

iheartteas

Hi, my name is Rachana Rachel Carter. I am a long time tea addict, foodie, and wine enthusiast. Along with all my passions at the core I am a huge health and fitness advocate. Plus a bit of a geek and as crafty as can be. When I am not running after the kids, managing the household, and homeschooling my oldest I enjoy blogging about my passions and how it applies to my life. Thank you for reading!

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Profile photo of lahikmajoe lahikmajoe says:

That, my dear, looks like a lot of fun. Tea goodness that just goes on and on.

Beautiful photo.

2. Profile photo of iheartteas iheartteas says:

Thanks for posting this @TeaTrade

3. Profile photo of iheartteas iheartteas says:

@lahikmajoe Thanks, it’s difficult shipping teas out everytime. They all look so delicious. Especially now that I have been getting more orders. I guess that just means I just need to buy more tea 🙂

4. Sweet Velvet Fog, Batman!

• Profile photo of iheartteas iheartteas says:

LOL 🙂 That’s right I am a diabolical blending genius. I started on Adagio Teas years ago and since have honed my skills even more and now have started blending on my own. Still of course I’ve got a long ways to go. I feel when it comes to blending, you are always fine tuning and learning new skills.

Not to toot my own horn but “Sweet Velvet Fog” was #1 on the Adagio Best Sellers list majority of a year and a half and if not #1 at least one of the “Top 4.” I have sold hundreds of them and still do. I am also proud of the Winter Frost, Creamy Pumpkin Spice Tea and many others I have blended as well.

My “Sweet Velvet Fog” was a featured video review done by Zach Luye, episode #16, it should still be available to view on iTunes, I believe. I was also a winner of the St. Patrick’s Day Blend contest a couple of years back with my blend an “Irish Rum.”

Sorry for the rambling but I thought you would all like to know a little trivia related to my earlier days of blending.

5. Profile photo of Jackie Jackie says:

I found the review of your Sweet Velvet Fog Rachel, and also dropped it into the activity stream. Enjoyed your “starred on TV” tea:

6. Profile photo of iheartteas iheartteas says:

FYI @Jackie there are 2 more videos of me out there that were care of Zack Luye when he was with Adagio. One featuring a tea the other I’m in for a huge Adagio event. I’m so much heavier in it though. Not gonna tell you how to find them either. *Evil Laugh* 😉

7. Profile photo of Xavier Xavier says:

Are they all yours?

8. Profile photo of iheartteas iheartteas says:

No, not all the ones in the picture but some are.