My Coconut & Honey Matcha Latte Recipe
2 tsp Matcha – I used Obubu Teas Matcha
Hot Water – Enough to make a Matcha paste
2% Milk – 4oz
Coconut Milk – 3oz
Half & Half – 1oz
Honey – 3 tsp or add to your taste
Whipped Cream – Optional but delicious
* Warning – Rich & Creamy but worth it.
– Add Matcha to bowl and whisk a touch of hot water to make a thick paste. Be sure to whisk until the contents are smooth and creamy.
In separate container add 2% milk, coconut milk, and half and half together. Microwave for 2 mins or use stove-top to heat.
– Pour matcha paste into a mug. Next, slowly mix in milk mixture into the mug with matcha. Once all the milk is in the mug stir until evenly distributed.
– Next, stir in desired amount of honey.
– Lastly and my favorite part… Top off with whipped cream and Enjoy!
Please share your experiences with this recipe if you make it. Thank you!
Hi, my name is Rachana Rachel Carter.I am a long time tea addict, foodie, and wine enthusiast. Along with all my passions at the core I am a huge health and fitness advocate.Plus a bit of a geek and as crafty as can be.
When I am not running after the kids, managing the household, and homeschooling my oldest I enjoy blogging about my passions and how it applies to my life.
Thank you for reading!
Latest posts by iheartteas (see all)